“A Taste of Little Italy”
sponsored by Little Italy Wines
The Cleveland Montessori School in Cleveland’s Little Italy Neighborhood is planning the eighteenth annual “Taste of Little Italy” fundraising event on the Montessori School grounds. The date for the Taste of Little Italy is Sunday, September 20th between 1:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M.
This continues to be THE Italian food and wine event of the year that represents the culinary and cultural ethnicity of the Italian community in the city of Cleveland. Most of the neighborhood restaurants, bakeries and merchants, as well as other Cleveland area Italian restaurants and a large number of wine distributors are involved. Restaurants serve signature dishes or hors d’oeuvres and bakeries serve Italian breads, pastries or cookies. Most of the wines served will be Italian or Cal-Italian types or varietals.
PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE MONTESSORI SCHOOL AT HOLY ROSARY.
· Taste of Little Italy
· 1:00 to 5:00 PM Sunday, Sept. 20th
· Nearly 200 wines from 20 distributors
· Great selections of Italian & Cal Ital wines
· Food from nearly 40 restaurants and bakeries
· Entertainment with Rick and Sharona
· Giant Silent and live auctions
· Sam Rutigliano and Mike Fratello – honorary chairmen
· All proceeds go to benefit the Montessori school
· Cost is $70 in advance - $75 at the door if available
· Call the school at 216-421-0700 for tickets or Little Italy Wines at 216-231-9463 (wine)